Our Core Values Guiding are the principles
which govern our daily activities. As you read them, we hope you will
rest assured that we will hold ourselves to the highest ethical
At all times we will act with integrity, provide quality service, be
reliable and responsible, whilst attaining and maintaining the level of
excellence that is required.
- We do not upset one another intentionally, always endeavouring to present negative feedback constructively.
- We take pride and ownership in all that we do and say.
- We never talk about people behind their backs.
Listening to and respecting each other whilst working together to
achieve mutually beneficial results and a productive environment for
- The strengths of team member will be valued and used whenever possible.
- We ensure that all things we do are for the greater good of both the team and the organization.
- We help others to achieve their deadlines without having to be asked.
- We work with one another with enthusiasm and appreciation.
- Work will be accomplished without manipulation.
- Conflict is resolved according to agreed guidelines for this team.
- Conflict is brought out into the open and dealt with constructively until all parties are satisfied with the result.
- All team meetings will include a progress report from everyone and requests for help when needed.
Working with urgency and commitment to be successful from individual and company perspectives.
- Timeframes are always met unless urgent circumstances cause us to have to renegotiate new timeframes with all parties.
- Clients’ needs agreed within budgets are met regardless of personal wants.
– Taking ownership of all responsibilities and honouring commitments.
- Delivers outputs for which one has responsibility within prescribed time, cost and quality standards.
- Operates in compliance with organizational regulations and rules.
- Support each other, provide oversight and takes responsibility for delegated assignments.
- Takes personal responsibility for his/her own shortcomings and those of the work unit, where applicable.
Being ethically unyielding and honest, inspiring trust by saying what we
mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for
- We will display high levels of honesty between ourselves and others.
- Ensuring consistency on a daily basis, making sure our words match our actions.
- We will render loyalty not only to our organization but to our clients as well.
- Adherence to a standard of values, being mindful of what is right and what is wrong.
- We will learn from our mistakes and use them as a tool to avoid making the same mistakes again.
Ensuring that information is accessible only to those authorized to have access.
- There will be no disclosure of member information to others unless authorized by said member.
- Any discussions made in private will remain in that private realm, not to be disclosed to the public.
- Any team information will not be disclosed to others before its due time to be disclosed.
Operating in Good Faith
The observance of honorable intent in business relations and the avoidance of any attempts to deceive any party involved.
- There will be no ambiguity in our intentions, ensuring that our
clients will have clarity and be satisfied with the level of service
- Any service agreed to will be performed, however if changes are to be made, parties involved will be notified.
- We will exercise the best practices of our profession maintaining consistency at all times.
The ability to change or adapt in circumstances where it is necessary for growth and development.
- Policies will be designed so as to accommodate the client as far as possible.
- Team members will have flexible arrangements with each other for the
furtherance of the work at hand and the avoidance of conflict.