Guidance on Certified Sick Leave and NIS Benefits can be found here.
The complete list of open enrolment programmes is available here.
Guidance on issuing Lay-off certificates to suspended employees is here.
The BEC is seeking to recruit a dynamic professional in the role of Labour Management Advisor. The successful candidate, who will report to the Executive Director, will be expected, among other duties, to:
• Give advice to members on Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations matters.
• Conduct negotiations with employee representatives/Trade Unions on behalf of the members of the Confederation.
• Conduct and organize training on behalf of the Confederation.
• Represent the BEC and its members by presence if required at meetings, conferences, conciliations or other consultations as the Executive Director may determine from time to time.
The Member Referral Program is a great opportunity to help grow both your business and the Confederation! A growing membership strengthens the Confederation’s voice advocating on issues of importance, enhances services for our members and provides more business connections.How it Works•
Identify a business that would benefit from Membership.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information.
• We will contact the referred business and mention your company as the referring business.
• If a business joins that you referred you will receive a $150 credit* to use towards any service or product provided by the BEC (excluding membership fees).